Thursday, May 21, 2020

Athena X Levendi Slams Her Former RHOS Co-Stars And Accuses Them Of Being ‘Actors’ — Plus Athena Claims They Were ‘Jealous’ Of Her ‘Temporary Fame’; Says “MY FIVE MINUTES OF FAME REALLY Rattled PEOPLE… They Too Believed A Fake Narrative”

Athena X Levendi is spilling the tea about what it was really like filming The Real Housewives of Sydney. The controversial reality star slammed her co-stars and accused some of them of being "actors" who were playing specific characters in staged scenes.

Athena was accused of dissing her former co-stars in a previous cryptic post about fake friendships.

“I wasn't referring to RHOS. Just to clarify, the ladies that were cast were never in my friend zone. Just a group of random women forced to act like friends,” she wrote, according to DailyMailTV. “For those who might be confused and ignorant, RHOS was a produced television show. I was cast to be portrayed a certain way (I refused to be manipulated or bullied). Just to make it very clear, I was never friends with any of those real housewives ‘it was always a JOB ! They didn’t Want a friendship with me, excluding (Matty, Melissa, Lisa) who were somewhat fair and at least kind).”

She then urged her followers to stop asking her questions about her time on the show. “Now STOP flooding my Instagram inbox with questions about RHOS? Its Nuts that some of you are stuck ! RHOS WAS NOT REAL LIFE and I don’t see any of those ‘actors’ in my Real life’ I say actors as that’s my perception from that experience !””

She continued: “The Byproduct from having public exposure was detrimental amongst my so called “real life’ friends most of them showed their jealousy or couldn’t handle my new found’ “temporary fame””

She added: “MY FIVE MINUTES OF FAME REALLY rattled PEOPLE… they too believed a Fake narrative.”


Last year, Foxtel's executive director of television Brian Walsh officially confirmed to TV Tonight that the controversial reality show will not be returning for a second season.

“Sydney won’t happen again. Once bitten twice shy,” he said.

In September 2018, Woman's Day Magazine revealed that the show had been axed.

As previously reported, the show was rejected by U.S. network Bravo for being too extreme - this was the first time a Real Housewives franchise was not immediately picked up for syndication.

If you recall, the fate of the show was in question after Bravo decided not to commission the show for being "too extreme" for American viewers, in which Foxtel's head of television Brian Walsh revealed that he was concerned about the cast, hinting changes would have be made to the housewives line up.

“A lot of the women in this show were nasty for nasty’s sake and have no redeeming features,” he said. “I particularly felt Lisa Oldfield and AthenaX Levendi were driving their own agendas.”

Brian said he would be steering changes in the second series to make sure the women were better behaved and more friendly towards each other.

“I’ve raised my concerns with the production team from this season. I felt the bad language and behavior throughout the series did go too far,” he told The Daily Telegraph.

The show consisted of seven ladies: Athena X Levendi, Krissy Marsh, Lisa Oldfield, Matty Samaei, Melissa Tkautz, Nicole O'Neal and Victoria Rees.

While the series was not picked up by U.S. network Bravo for being "too extreme," the show found international success in New Zealand, South Africa, U.K. and in Canada (via streaming service Hayu).

Photo Credit: Foxtel, new! Magaine

No comments :

Post a Comment