Friday, June 30, 2017

Former RHOMelbourne Star Pettifleur Berenger Heats Up The Kitchen In The First Trailer Of Channel 7’s Hell’s Kitchen Australia — Watch It Here!

As previously reported, Pettifleur Berenger is going to heat up the kitchen in Channel 7's first season of Hell's Kitchen Australia. Berenger, who decided to quit The Real Housewives of Melbourne after Season 3 will face off with other well known celebrities for the title to be the first winner of the series.

Pettifleur won't be the only Housewives star heating up the screen. David Oldfield, husband of Real Housewives of Sydney's Lisa Oldfield is set to star too.

Also appearing on the show will be Australia's The Bachelorette's Sam Frost, Geordie Shore's Gaz Beadle, Iron Woman Candice Warner, ex-NRL player Willie Mason, and many more.

Controversial chef Marco Pierre White will host the competition, and usual he's expected to bring plenty of drama.  Watch the first trailer below!



Berenger first spoke about the upcoming cooking competition series back in April after announcing that she'd quit Real Housewives of Melbourne. "I feel so fortunate to be working with Channel Seven and Marco Pierre White on the first season of Hell's Kitchen," she told The Daily Mail Australia.

She also told the Herald Sun that while she enjoyed her time on The Real Housewives of Melbourne, the property developer said the show "isn't for me anymore" and that it's "important to leave on a high."

As previously reported, Berenger along with Chyka Keebaugh and Susie McLean will not return for Season 4 of the Foxtel hit reality series, which filming is currently underway with two new cast members: Venus Behbahani-Clark and Sally Bloomfield.

Channel 7's Hell's Kitchen Australia is set to premiere later this year.

Source/Photo Credit: The Daily Mail Australia, Channel 7

No comments :

Post a Comment