Follow Us On Twitter!

Header Ads

Christall Kay Says She Is “Not Sure The Future” Of ‘The Real Housewives Of Johannesburg’ Following Show’s Cancellation After She Was Allegedly Beaten Up By Her Co-Stars While Filming Season 3!


Christall Kay is breaking her silence on social media after it was reported that The Real Housewives of Johannesburg was canceled after Kay was allegedly assaulted by two of her co-stars while filming the third season.



Kay shared a selfie of her wearing a pink gown with the caption, #"BeBrave."

In the latest comment section of the post, Kay further explained the topic and teased the future of the series.

A fan user wrote, “Sending you healing and strength Chrissy.🙏🏽❤️ Seeing that pic broke my heart.🥺 Continue glowing through what you’re going through, you look beautiful!👌🏽😍.”

To which Kay replied, “thanks hun you are beautiful 🤩.”


Another follower encouraged Kay to tell her story. “Tell your story!! We wanna know !!” the user wrote.

To which Christall wrote, “of course!!”

Another fan sent Kay an encouraging message, “Sending you strength and so much love Chrissy. I’m sorry you had to encounter what you did. I hope you will take the legal route, that picture literally broke my heart. In other news...Pink is definitely your colour, you look so lovely. Lotsa love ♥️”

To which Kay replied, “thanks for the beautiful message! Love ❤️ u”


Another user wrote, “Sorry Christal ❤️ what happened to you was horrible and you didn’t deserve it. I do hope the show isn’t cancelled 😞 it’s one of my favorite franchises”

Christall responded, “thanks luv not sure about the future of the show but it’s time to take heart and move on!🥰”

The news comes after an insider told Sunday World that Kay was allegedly beaten up by her co-stars Brinnette Seopela and Gugu Khathi during an argument at a club in Pretoria last month.

According to the eyewitness, Seopela and Khathi left the club and went to their cars to change their heels into sneakers and continued the attack.

The altercation was stopped by production staff and security guards who threatened to call the cops, and Kay had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.

Sources reveal that Khathi is notoriously known for fighting. “Don’t be fooled by Gugu’s glam, she can be a straatmate. She once attacked my friend in a club, accusing her of flirting with DJ Tira,” the source told the publication.

The attack on Kay resulted in the show’s cancellation. The source claims it all began when Kay made nasty comments to Seopelo, prompting Khathi to jump into action.

Photo of Christall Kay's injury courtesy via Sunday World

“The two decided to take things to the street, beating the poor girl like she had taken one of their man,” according to the source.

A reliable source from MultiChoice said the production company had to hold production for a month to allow the injured Kay to heal.

Also, the cast had to be interviewed and all cast members allegedly said they did not feel safe working with Khathi, whom they consider to be a bully. They also claimed that Seopela is cold and mean.

“Either she’s badly influenced or she thinks she’s bigger than the brand” added the source.

Meanwhile, Kay released a statement about the incident. “I deny any charges against me. Gugu Khathi is the one who punched me in the eye, resulting in a black eye. She did this when I was sitting down and there was no threat to her,” said Kay in a statement courtesy via Sunday World. “I have evidence to prove this. She is scared over what she has done and is trying to make out a case against me. Charges are currently being laid against her,” added Kay.

Khathi also released a statement regarding the attack on Kay. “I can confirm the incident happened, but what shocks is that fact that out of all the people in the club, how can Christal choose my name, there were too many people in that club, why does she pick me, besties don’t do that to each other,” she said.

Philly Khubeka, who is the head of PR and Publicity at M-Net’s Local Entertainment Channels, confirmed that the show has been canceled as a result of Kay's attack.

“Season 3 of Real Housewives of Joburg has been discontinued at this time. This is due to unforeseen circumstances experienced during the production of the show,” Khubeka said, according to Sunday World.

Photo Credit: 1Magic