Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Mary Zilba Reunites With Ronnie Negus’ Son Houston Stevenson, Ronnie Continues To Hint About The Possible Return Of RHOV!

A few days ago, Mary Zilba shared a photo with Houston Stevenson, the son of her former bestie Ronnie Negus via her Instagram Stories. The former Real Housewives of Vancouver star shared a photo of Stevenson giving her a kiss on the cheek, with the caption:


"Loved seeing my actor nephew @houstonstevenson and actor @keenantracey last night!" adding two pink emoji hearts. As for Stevenson, he reshared Zilba's post on his Instagram Story.

If you recall, Zilba and Negus' friendship became fractured when they joined RHOV. The two feuded throughout the series of the Slice hit reality show. While the two wished each other the best after the show was canned - their relationship eventually came to an end.


Meanwhile, Ronnie has continued to tease the possibility that RHOV is returning to Canadian televisions. The mother-of-five shared a screenshot of the RHOV Season 2 promo featuring a photo still of herself along with the caption, "Coming Soon."


The news comes after Negus revealed last week on Instagram that production is concerning bringing back either RHOV or The Real Housewives of Toronto.

"Calling All Housewives .... Have you heard ~ East Or West ?? I have been told by production that they may be bringing One City Back ! Will it Be VANCOUVER RHOV or TORONTO RHOT ? Thoughts ?? 💭 💭 •," she wrote, adding "Discussions have started here at the @hazeltonto with my dear friend @joannevivoloofficial whom I just adore 😁"


Back in 2013, Slice confirmed that they were putting RHOV "on hiatus" despite pulling strong television ratings for the network, which they later canceled the series after two successful seasons.

In June 2016, three years later after the cancellation of RHOV, Corus confirmed that they were working on the first season of RHOT, which premiered on Tuesday, March 7, 2017, on Slice.

However, in June 2017 they confirmed that the show wasn't returning for a second season. “I thought the first season was really fun, but whether we do Toronto again, or maybe even another city, I don’t know,” Barbara Williams, Programming Chief of Corus Entertainment told Toronto Star at the time. “We won’t bring it back right away in the fall. We may take a bit of a break.”

Photo Credit: Slice

No comments :

Post a Comment