Monday, December 17, 2018

Missé Beqiri’s Fiancé Jake Hall Slapped With Restraining Order And Is Banned From Contacting Her For 28 Days — Find Out Why!

It's been reported that Missé Beqiri's fiancé Jake Hall has been slapped with a restraining order and has been banned from contacting former Real Housewives of Cheshire star for 28 days after the cops were called to her home over an alleged argument between the two reality stars.

The couple also agreed to sign a non-contact order when Hall appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday, according to The Sun.

Hall was hauled in front of magistrates after cops visited Beqiri’s home in Chelsea, West London, on Thursday.

He also agreed not to contact Beqiri directly or indirectly or visit her home. Jake has not been charged with any criminal offence.

There were no details given in relation to what sparked the order.

“Mr Hall, you understand what the order is. Any breach of the order is a criminal offence which could lead to anything up to prison,” said District Judge Kwame Inyundo, according to The Sun.

Jake's lawyer, Martin Lewis, told the court his client denied any allegations of violence but accepted that voices were raised and agreed that “perhaps a cooling off period is required”.

As previously reported, Missé appeared on Season 3 and 4 on The Real Housewives of Chehsire and reappeared on Season 5 in a reduced role as a "Friend of the Housewives" in a reduced role. After leaving the ITVBe reality show, she moved to London to embark a romance with former Towie star Jake Hall. The pair got serious very quickly, with Missé falling pregnant in early 2017. In November, Missé and Jake announced the birth of their daughter River. In May 2018, the couple took to social media to announce that they were engaged.

Photo Credit: Google Images

No comments :

Post a Comment