Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Bethenny Frankel Says Her New Boyfriend Paul Bernon Saved Her Life After Near-Fatal Allergic Reaction!

Bethenny Frankel revealed she was hospitalized after suffering a near-fatal allergic reaction to fish over the weekend. “I have a rare fish allergy. Sunday, I had soup, itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40,” the Real Housewives of New York City star tweeted.

“I couldn’t talk, see, thought I had a stroke & dying & told if 5 mins later I’d be dead. 911 & EPI saved me. I’ll never not carry an #epipen.”


In response to a fan who brought up the RHONY star’s “new boyfriend,” Paul Bernon, which Frankel revealed that he saved her life from the scary accident, tweeting: “He saved my life.”


As for Frankel's scary incident, a source claims that she “almost died.”

“It was that serious,” the source told PEOPLE. “Her blood pressure was through the roof and she was unconscious. She went into anaphylactic shock. Her boyfriend friend saved her life.”

Photo Credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty; Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

No comments :

Post a Comment