Monday, October 1, 2018

Ashley Darby Comes To Her Husband Michael Darby’s Defense Amid Sexual Assault Allegations And Denies Bravo’s Suspension!

As previously reported, Ashley Darby's husband Michael has been accused of sexual assault and according to a new report, he has been suspended from filming for the upcoming fourth season of The Real Housewives of Potomac.

According to court documents obtained by E! News, on Sept. 1 a cameraman from Truly Original productions accuses Darby of groping his butt and making a suggestive look towards him while they were filming, after which the man, named Orville Palmer, told him to stop and reported the alleged incident to his supervisor.

Following his report, Michael was charged with felony assault, in addition to misdemeanor improper sexual contact, according to TMZ.

On Friday, a Bravo representative confirmed via E! News, "Bravo and Truly Original, the production company for ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac,' have suspended filming with Michael Darby."

The statement continued, "Bravo has comprehensive policies and guidelines relating to the safety of cast and crew which production companies are required to follow, in addition to their own protocols they have in place. We take all allegations seriously and then proceed accordingly with our producing partners."

A separate statement issued by Truly Original said, "Truly Original's number one priority is the safety of our employees, contractors, vendors and others that work with us. We take all allegations of sexual and other misconduct seriously, and have stringent policies, as well as training, in place to deal with all employee issues."

 "Immediately upon learning of these allegations, we commenced a thorough internal review and, per our protocol, took all appropriate steps to ensure the safe working environment and safe forum for communication for everyone associated with the production," the statement said. "The review is ongoing and we are not able to comment further."

Meanwhile, Ashley addressed the allegations via her Instagram stories by sharing a photo of her husband Michael, with the caption; "No charges filed. No arrests made. No Bravo suspension, wrote the former beauty queen in a now deleted post. "No worries. We'll keep you posted," she shared along with an emoji kiss.


What are your thoughts? Sound off in the comments below!

Photo Credit: Bravo via Getty Images

No comments :

Post a Comment