Friday, February 16, 2018

David And Shannon Beador To Battle In Court Over Their Teen Daughters Being On RHOC!

Shannon and David Beador’s nasty divorce and custody battle has reached an all-time high as it's been reported that the two will face off in court over their three teen daughters being on The Real Housewives of Orange County.

“Right now they are trying to come to an agreement when it comes to the girls being on the upcoming season of the show,” a production insider told Radar Online. “The thing is that viewers love the girls on-camera and they are super fun and easy for production to work with.”

“The girls love it too, so David has agreed to let them still be on the show even though he is not going to be. Now they are just working on negotiating contracts for the girls,” said the insider.

As previously reported, Shannon asked the Orange County Superior Court judge to grant her physical custody as well as spousal support. Court documents indicate that Shannon canceled a mediation late last month and was able to push the hearing back.

Shannon and David are reportedly scheduled to return to court on March 12 to discuss Shannon’s requests for spousal support and physical custody of her three daughters, reports Radar Online.

Photo Credit: Bravo

No comments :

Post a Comment