Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Fire Causes $50K In Damages To Lisa Vanderpump’s SUR Restaurant!

Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd's SUR restaurant had an electrical fire Monday night around 11:30 PM in West Hollywood, California, where Vanderpump Rules films their show. Lisa Vanderpump revealed which current cast member is a "hero" for saving her restaurant from burning to the ground.

"A fire broke out in the electrical room at SUR last night, causing approximately $50,000 worth of damage," the Los Angeles Fire Department told Radar Online.

The LAFD confirmed that no one was injured in the blaze, but Lisa Vanderpump said that it was a very close call!

"The fire actually started in the electrical section of building that SUR shares with Chrome Hearts. There were a lot of people in the building at the time and luckily a busboy smelled smoke and was able to get to the fire before it got worse," she said.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said that Vanderpump Rules cast member Jeremy Madix, Ariana Madix's brother was a "hero!"

"Jeremy smelled smoke, and he saved the day. Everyone got out safely thank God," she said.

"The fire department came and put it out and we called an electrician. It could have been much worse," Vanderpump added.

Photo Credit: Bravo

No comments :

Post a Comment