Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Heather Dubrow Reportedly Gets Secret RHOC Offer From Bravo!

Last week, Heather Dubrow made her return to scripted television series after walking away from The Real Housewives of Orange County. According to a new report, the door for her is always open to return to the Bravo hit reality series.

Although the 48-year-old mother of four made her Freeform sitcom debut on Young & Hungry, a source close to production for Bravo revealed that the network had offered her a contract that would have allowed her to do both.

“Bravo offered Heather a friend role for this upcoming season of RHOC and she declined,” a source revealed to Radar Online.

“Her contract was different than the other housewives, because the other ladies are under a contract that forbids them from working on other projects while on RHOC,” said the source.

“But because Heather was involved in other productions all along, she had a different contract with Bravo.”

As previously reported, Dubrow announced her depature from the Bravo hit reality series back in January after an intense season.

Now, “Heather seem to see herself as being above all that drama, like she is bigger than RHOC,” the insider claimed.

“She always bragged about how she didn’t need to be on RHOC and told the other cast mates that the only reason she was on it was because she hoped it would launch her into acting work. And she was right!”

Photo Credit: Bravo

No comments :

Post a Comment